Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lets Have Fun Wednesday

I always like to make my Wednesday Blog just about fun.  So here we go!

Let's start with some Political Fun!



I just found this guy and this sign funny.

As I age, I find signs like this increasingly funny


I've always liked the girls at Norstroms with the Fake Spray On Orange looking Tans who claim "It's Natural".
I just want to say to them, "Not unless your Mother has been sleeping with President Trump!"

Here is some Great Advice!


As we continue our War Of Words with North Korea
I found this cartoon Funny and Scares at the same time.

What would you choose?
This Could Happen?

While I am on the subject.

I think people who Drink & Drive are the LOWEST SCUM ON THE EARTH!  I have lost several people who were close to me from Drinking & Driving! 
I saw a story on the news which just made me Shake My Head!  A man who was arrested for DUI appeared in court and when asked by the Judge if he had Anything to say?
The IDIOT said, "Well Judge, I was Wearing My Seat Belt!"
(Dumbass)

A few more from the Political Arena


If God made Everything, which I believe as that is what it says in the Bible
Does that mean God is Chinese?


This sign makes me think "Diet"

I don't think I would ever use this Internet Cafe.

As you get older, your memory starts to go.  Sometimes at the wrong time.
Been There, Done That!

A friend of mine posted this item
I am guessing they do not get along?

He also told me he found her Birth Certificate
He said there was an Apology from The Condom Company!

The other day I got an Erection while waiting in line at Burger King!  Honest!  And it was a Whooper!

I HATE Funerals held Before Noon!
I am just Not a "Mourning Person"
(did I say that?)

One thing I NEVER Understood was that when I was in school,  my High School English Teacher , Mrs Schneider, always told to me  "Danny, Follow Your Dreams!"


But then she ALWAYS Yelled at me when I was sleeping! 

Speaking of Court Cases, did you see the story about the Blind Gynecologist who was fighting to keep his Medical License?

When the Judge asked him how he expected to keep his license and continue to practice, He told the Judge, " I am good at Reading Lips"  (Oh My) 

I Always Welcome Your Feedback

E-Mail
its.dan.bledsoe@gmail.com

Twitter
@itsdano





No comments:

So Much Talent In Vegas

I know it has been a couple of weeks since my last blog.  I have been under the weather big time but am feeling better.  I also have an appo...