Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Mostly Just For Fun

There have been so many Political Posts and so much Hate Spewed by both sides, it is time for a little fun!

With Hurricane Harvey making such an impact on so many and now Edna bearing down on Florida I heard someone at Home Depot say there were some that Welcomed the storms.  WHAT???
Oh, OK, I get it!

One other noted personality who looks to be trying to cash in on Hurricane Erma is Pastor Jim Baker.
He has been selling his "Survival Food Pack" for a mere $175!
On recent shows he has said that "The Hurricanes Are God's Judgement".  Well, my God would NEVER Hurt People.  And I think if My God wanted me to eat in a natural disaster he would have already sent me a check for $175!

I was talking to a friend the other day who told me her Father was "Very Picky" about who she dated.  He always INSISTED on meeting potential suitors first.
Maybe this goes a little too far?

For those who do not know the Golden Rule of Marriage
" Marriage is a relationship where one person is ALWAYS RIGHT and the other is the Husband!"

I have been thinking of President Trump's ending the DACA Program as was started by President Obama.  While I have Hope that Congress will do the right thing and come up with a DACA Replacement.  Perhaps a Permanent Green Card.
If you have ever seen The Statue Of Liberty in person it is a Very Moving Icon of our Country.  I remember when I visited New York it made me stop and pause on what the statue meant to so many people.
While this is the ONLY Country many DACA Participants have ever known, perhaps we should address the Root Problem and Fix our Immigration.

What is a Wife's Four most favorite words?
Answer?  "I Told You So!"

As Summer has now come to an end, I was asking a friend about her Summer.  She told me she bought herself a new bikini but all she seemed to hear was
"Good For You!"   Not the words she had expected to hear.  Welllllllllllll?

I was thinking that Relationships are like Fat People!
Many of them don't work out!

A friend of mine Daughter turned Sixteen today.  So like any good Mother she took her Daughter down to the DMV to get her Drivers License.  When they got back I asked her if she got her licence?
She bowed her head and said "No!  The Tester asked me a question he said I answered wrong!"  I asked "What question?"
She said " He asked me what I do when I come up to a Red Light? I told him, well, I check my e-mail, catch up on my Text's and see what my friends are doing on Facebook!"
She will take the test again next week.

As I grow older I am becoming "Forgetful".    One of the things I have trouble with is trying to remember All My Passwords.  Today I came up with the Perfect Solution.  I changed all my Passwords to the word "Incorrect"
I will not forget them now!

I still forget other things however.  Like today, I forgot to go to the gym!
That makes Ten Years in A Row!

I thought of a Million Dollar Idea for a Condom Slogan!
"Don't Kid Yourself!"

A friend of mine told me once that "Surprise Sex" is the best thing to wake up to!   Unless you are in prison!

Remember Ladies, if a man remembers you eye color on the first date, you have Small Breasts!

I saw this sign in Northern California.
And we wonder why California is so F'D Up?

Do I Need To Explain This Sign?
Anybody? Anybody? Anybody?  Ferris?  Ferris?  Bueler?

Do I REALLY Need To Explain This One?
This just proves there are Liberals from all walks of life!

I always welcome your feedback

e-mail
its.dan.bledsoe@gmail.com

twitter
@itsdano






No comments:

So Much Talent In Vegas

I know it has been a couple of weeks since my last blog.  I have been under the weather big time but am feeling better.  I also have an appo...